Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Titles and credits?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Vilan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know a good way to do titles and credits, not on the computer though.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, technically this is "on the computer", but not exactly like you mean!

    For a lot of my titles I start with a still picture. I import it into Micrsoft Word and make it full page sized. Then I put a text box over the picture and make the text box transparent. Then I type in text and make it a good contrasting color to the background. Then I print it out, trim the borders and film it.

    It's not exactly like having your titles scroll over a moving background, but it sure beats the letter board I used as a teenager!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •